You ask questions, we answer
We answer the most frequent questions you ask our customer service.
- In the mySympany App or on the website: Click on "Forgot password"
- Make sure that you have not accidentally entered a blank space after the customer number
- Under "Menu" > "Settings": click on "Digital only in mysympany"
- Save changes
Note: You must make this change yourself, customer service cannot do this.
The insurance card normally arrives around 6 weeks after you have taken out the insurance.
There may be delays over the turn of the year. The card should reach you by mid-January.
However, you will already find it in mySympany or, alternatively, you can take your policy with you to doctor's appointments, etc.
You will receive it around 2 weeks after taking out the insurance or after an adjustment.
Adjust your accident cover fast and easy with our online form >
Exclusion of the accident cover:
- When you start a job, if you work more than 8h per week for one employer.
Inclusion of the accident cover:
- Upon leaving the company where you worked more than 8 h per week.
- Upon retirement
- The change must be made at least one month before inclusion or exclusion
- Accident cover is valid for 30 days after leaving the company
- For supplemental insurance, we recommend keeping accident cover because a health declaration is required upon re-enrollment
You can easily select your new family doctor or new HMO practice in our family doctor directory and inform us directly online.