The website cannot be displayed correctly. Please update your browser:

Report accident & make a claim

Quickly and easily

Accidents happen, but Sympany is here to support you. Please complete the relevant form in full and send it to us as soon as possible. Thank you!

Personal or dental accident

You can download the form for reporting accidents or dental accidents here:

Personal accident

Personal accident abroad

Dental accident

Please note: If you are unemployed or working less than eight hours per week for the same employer, you need to include accident cover as part of your basic insurance. In this case, you must contribute to the costs for medical treatment following an accident. This cost contribution doesn’t apply if you have accident insurance through your employer. More information on accident insurance >

Premium calculator health insurance