Member of the Foundation Board since 1 January 2020
Born on 2 March 1965
Dr. oec. HSG, dipl. Nat. ETH Zurich
What I stand for
Tackling chronic illness – a shared challenge.
Core areas of expertise
Martha Scheiber has many years of leadership experience as a member of the Executive Board and Board of Directors within the insurance, banking and real estate industry as well as longstanding professional experience in asset investment and risk management.
She studied physics and economics and wrote her dissertation on financial markets theory.
Positions on Boards of Directors
- Member of the Board of Centramed AG, Basel
- Member of the Board of Luzerner Kantonalbank AG, Lucerne
- Member of the Board of Mobimo Holding AG, Lucerne
- Member of the Board of Schweizerische Gesellschaft für Hotelkredit SGH, Zurich
Functions and offices held
- Member of the Foundation Board of the Meconex Foundation, Basel
- Member of the Pension Commission (Board of Directors) for the pension fund of the City of Lucerne, Lucerne