- Risk prevention: you reduce the risk of unforeseeable costs arising due to compulsory salary payments.
- Earnings gaps: you protect your employees from financial crises because there are no earnings gaps opening in the event of illness.
- Tariffs: the tariffs are calculated based on multiple risk factors rather than by business sector.
- Individual solutions: the waiting period and level of coverage can be chosen to suit the financial strength, risk structure and staff structure of your company.
- Financing: financing is shared equally by employer and employee.
- Expatriates: employees sent overseas or living abroad can also be covered.
- Labour law: as an employer and entrepreneur, you are in full compliance with labour law requirements.
Particular benefits for SMEs and partnerships.
- Sector-independent pooled solutions with merit-rating system
- Voluntary insurance for company owners (with up to 100 per cent coverage) via a favourable common collective tariff
- Simple processes and easy-to-understand forms
- No elaborate acceptance procedures
- Regional customer care officers at your disposal for competent advice and problem solving
- Minimised administrative costs thanks to our electronic absence management tool, which enables all claims to be quickly recorded electronically in a range of languages and transmitted to Sympany.
All Insurances for SMEs and partnerships